March 19, 2020
Dear Clients and Friends,
We hope this email finds you in good health during these difficult times for our community, our country and the world.
Let us assure you that we are open for business and are continuing to process cases for U.S. immigration benefits. Please note the following:
- USCIS is still accepting and processing applications at this time.
- USCIS has temporarily postponed interviews and in-person biometric appointments across the country until April 1st.
- The immigration courts have postponed master calendar cases for non-detained respondents until April 10th.
- Individual merit hearings in the immigration courts are still being conducted.
- Motions and applications before the immigration court are still being accepted.
Our attorneys and staff are still accepting cases and processing the same. If you or your family need immigration assistance, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 713-625-9200. The attorneys and staff of Quan Law Group remain as dedicated as always to assist you through remote access, e-mail, teleconferencing and videoconferencing to ensure we seamlessly support our clients, while protecting our employees’ health and well-being, and supporting our communities’ efforts to implement social distancing.
We will continue to keep you informed as this situation evolves.
We wish you and your family to take all precautions as recommended by the Center for Disease Control. Self-quarantine if you have traveled internationally or domestically to severely affected cities within the past 14 days, do not go out if you are ill, keep washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water and maintain a social distance.
Together we will get through this.
Quan Law Group